Winaero Tweaker is a useful tool for customizing Windows 11 look. Windows users can freely adjust the appearance of Windows 11 by using Winaero Tweaker, including the color of the system, the layout of the system, the sound of the system startup, the sound of the system prompt, etc. Winaero Tweaker make your computer functions richer and more interesting. At the same time, you can modify some basic computer functions, such as computer operation shortcuts, copy and paste, window shortcuts, file manager, and add items to the right button of the mouse, which is very convenient. At the same time, it supports to change the wallpaper or theme! Let’s have a quick look through this Windows 11 Tweaker tool.
Winaero Tweaker 1.30 Customizes Windows 11 Taskbar, Explorer Ribbon and Group Policy.
- Add Task Manager to the Desktop context menu. (All Windows Versions)
- Add Windows 11 Group Policy to the Desktop context menu. (All Windows Versions)
- Add Restart Explorer to the Desktop context menu. (All Windows Versions)
- Create your own desktop shortcuts to Shut down, Restart, Hibernate and Sleep actions. (All Windows Versions)
- Reset the cache of broken tray icons (notification area/taskbar) by using Winaero Tweaker. (All Windows Versions)
- Add a number of improvements to the Classic Taskbar feature, which allows you can quickly turn on the clock, network, and sound icons. (Windows 11 Tweaker only)
- Add a dedicated option to restore the Ribbon in File Explorer. (Windows 11 Tweaker only)
- Allow users to move the taskbar to the top, left or right side of the screen. (Windows 11 Tweaker Only)
Other Features of Winaero Tweaker?
As we mentioned above, the new Winaero Tweaker 1.3 added some new features for Windows 11. Except for the customization of Windows 11 appearance. Winaero Tweaker provides some other features:
Shortcut tools that you can use
- Launch an app as Administrator.
- Directly open Control Panel applet or system folder.
- Directly open Settings page.
- Create shortcuts for classic Shut Down Windows dialog and Safe Mode.
- Remove or customize the icon for shortcut arrow overlay.
- Remove the ” – shortcut” suffix.
- Remove blue arrows from compressed files.
Manage Windows apps and features
- Restore classic Windows Photos Viewer.
- Restore the classic sound volume pop-up slider.
- Disable Windows Telemetry and Data Collection.
- Disable Windows Defender.
- Disable Windows Update.
- Disable ads and unwanted app installation.
- Enable the built-in Administrator account.
- Enable automatic Registry backup.
- Change drag-n-drop sensitivity.
- Disable Action Center and notifications.
- Reset icon cache.
- Reset all Group Policy options at once.
- Change the RDP port.
- Make mapped drives accessible for elevated apps.
- Tune up Windows appearance
- Customize folders in This PC.
- Rename and change Quick Access entry icon.
- Increase the taskbar transparency level.
- Show time seconds in the taskbar clock.
- Disable blur for the sign-in screen.
- Customize fonts, and the Alt+Tab dialog appearance.
- Change the inactive windows title bar color.
- Add handy context menus.
- Hide context menu default entries.
- Add Run as Administrator for CMD, BAT, VBS, MSI files.
- Change the default app of the image Edit context menu entry.