On March 8, Microsoft released the latest KB5011493 (OS Build 22000.556) update. as a part of update based on KB5010414 which was released February 15, 2022, Windows 11 KB5011493 brings users the security update, bug fixes about OneDrive etc.
What’s New in KB5011493?
Microsoft mentioned the update logs in its official video, which includes:
- Microsoft Edge in Internet Explorer mode fixes
– Share cookies between IE mode and Edge
– Dialog boxes in IE mode
– F1 key might stop IE mode from working
- Clock and date added to other monitor….
- Right-to-left languages no longer left justified in File Explorer
- Time zones settings appearing blank for some users
- Incorrect tooltips appearing at times
Windows 11 has also fixed the OneDrive bug with deleting files incorrectly when resetting a Windows device. User can immediately troubleshoot this issue by using Windows Update Troubleshooter.
How to Download and Install KB5011493?
As a mandatory update, your Windows 11 system will automatically update to KB5011493. While if can also check for Windows update by navigating to App Settings > App updates > Check for updates.
Otherwise, you can also download and install the Windows Web Experience Pack from Microsoft official page, and install the update by downloading KB5011493 here.