Windows 11 KB5010414 is an optional update that won’t download or install automatically if you don’t choose to install it. The KB5010414 update supports new taskbar features, including AirDrop and the clock on multiple monitors. In addition to this, the Windows 11 KB5010414 update includes several improvements and fixes.
Windows 11 KB5010414 download link: 64-bit.
Users can see optional updates in Windows Update and the Microsoft Update Catalog. If you don’t have access to the update, you can manually update the offline package at the Microsoft website.
Windows 11 offline installation packages are presented in the update directory in .msu format. Click the link above, and if you have an Intel or AMD processor, just click the Download button for x64. Then copy the .msu link and paste it into another tab to download.
Windows 11 KB5010414 (Build 22000.527) New Features
- Android app through the Microsoft Store.
- The taskbar can now display the clock on multiple monitors.
- Easily switch microphones from the taskbar and share windows of applications in Teams.
- The taskbar can now display weather information.
- Get Office Web Integration in the Recommended section of the Start menu.
Windows 10’s News and Interests feed appears on the right side of the new taskbar with local weather updates and news headlines based on your personal interests.
Also on Windows 11, there is a widgets panel with detailed information about weather, news, traffic, Microsoft To-Do, and other widgets like Photos. The Windows 11 Widget Board supports all the features in the Windows 10 News and Interests feed, but it cannot display the weather on the taskbar. This feature has been removed from the Windows 11 taskbar, but has been restored in Build 22000.527.
Microsoft is adding a new weather widget button to the taskbar, though, that will display the weather on the taskbar and act as a new “entry point” to the widget panel. The widget is now at the far left of the taskbar and displays weather updates. A widget board with news feeds and other widgets launches automatically when you hover over the weather button pinned to the taskbar.
New Windows 11 KB5010414 Taskbar Features
Windows 11 KB5010414 taskbar new feature called AirDrop, it can help users reduce the operation of moving back and forth between applications. AirDrop is currently limited to Microsoft Teams, but other video conferencing clients will be supported in the future. With Windows 11 KB5010414 AirDrop, you need to hover over the app in the taskbar and click a new button that allows you to share windows with others in a meeting.
Additionally, Windows 11 KB5010414 supports new mute and unmute buttons, allowing users to access the new mute or unmute toggle directly from the taskbar.
Windows 11 KB5010414 Other Improvements
- Launch Office files directly in your browser from the Start menu.
- Fixed an issue where the silent BitLocker enable policy did not work.
- Fixed an issue affecting Remote Desktop applications.
- Fixed right-to-left (RTL) language text appearing left-aligned on context menus.
- Fixed an issue with taskbar tooltips where application icons appeared in blank areas on the taskbar.
- Fixed offline files issue on network drives.