The first Windows 11 Beta version has been officially released by Microsoft. In the past two months, many first birds has run into the test version and showed many great feedback on the totally new system. Now all of us can have the way to get Windows 11 Dev preview (for build 22000.132).
It’s quite exited that it’s the right time to install Windows 11. Now you can check can you run Windows 11 beta on your device?
The Minimum Windows 11 Device Requirements:
- Processor: 64-bit dual-core (or more)
- 1Ghz or faster
- 64GB drive or more (up from 32GB for Windows 10)
- 4GB RAM or greater
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- 9-inch or greater monitor, 8 bits per color channel
- High definition (720p)
- DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x
- Internet connectivity
- Microsoft Account will be needed to complete setup on first use
Download Windows 11 ISO
Because the Windows 11 ISO is available for Build 22000.132, which can have a clean install on it. So please follow the steps below to get it installed: