As a Windows operating system users, it is frequent to open disk management in order to create or resize drives, create partitions or make some changes to it, etc. While after upgrading to Windows 11, there are still many users don’t know how to open disk management on it. There are 4 ways will be introduced step by step on how to open disk management on Windows 11 system.
Method 1: Open Disk Management on Windows 11 from Search
This is the easiest way to help you navigating to disk management on Win 11.
- Click Search icon on taskbar and enter Disk Management in the search box;
- Then Create and format hard disk partitions will be shown and click Open;
Method 2: Open Disk Management on Windows 11 from Start Menu
Opening disk management from start menu of Win 11 is also an effective way without any complex steps. You just need to right click on the Windows Icon and select Disk Management in the long list menu. Then it will be launched.
Method 3: Open Disk Management on Windows 11 via Run box
- Press Win + R to launch Run box;
- Enter diskmgmt.msc in Run box and press Enter key;
Method 4: Open Disk Management on Windows 11 via Command Prompt
- Search Command prompt in the search box from taskbar;
- Click to launch it when you see it in the menu list;
- Type diskmgmt.msc in it and press enter;
Then your disk management will open.