Recently, many Call of Duty Vanguard players reported that they encountered the Call of Duty Vanguard error code DUHOK– LESTER and could not enter the game. This article will explain how to fix Call of Duty Vanguard error code DUHOK– LESTER. If you are also facing this problem, please read the following steps carefully.
Fix Call of Duty Vanguard Error Code DUHOK- LESTER
Next, we will introduce 11 effective ways to fix Call of Duty Vanguard error code DUHOK-LESTER.
1 Restart device
Call of Duty Vanguard error code DUHOK-LESTER may be caused by cache data or RAM overflow. So to solve the DUHOK-LESTER problem, you need to clear the cache file. Restarting the device can clear cache files.
After restarting, check to see if the Duty Vanguard error code DUHOK – LESTER on Epic or Steam is resolved and you can get into the game.
2 Update GPU drivers
Outdated GPU drivers may cause the game to crash. Updated GPU driver to fix Call of Duty Vanguard error code DUHOK-LESTER issue.
- Press Win+R at the same time to open Run.
- Search for devmgmt.msc.
- Double-click Display Adapters.
- Right-click on the name of the GPU company and select Update Driver.Update GPU Driver
- Select the “Automatically search for drivers” option and wait for your drivers to update automatically.
- After a few minutes, the update is complete.
- Run Call of Duty Vanguard to check if error code DUHOK–LESTER is resolved.
3 Run the game with administrator rights
- Right-click COD Vanguard.exe.
- Select properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab.
- Tick Run this program as an administrator, click the Apply > OK button.
- Check if you can enter COD Vanguard normally, if not, please check the next method.
4 Check COD Vanguard server status
Check the server status from DownDetector to make sure the Call of Duty: Vanguard server is not currently down.
5 Check network connection
When the Internet network is unstable, there may be server connection problems or the inability to download other resources.
6 Set high priority
Resolve Call of Duty Vanguard error code DUHOK-LESTER by setting high priority.
- Right-click the Windows Start menu and select Task Manager.
- Right click on the game.
- Choose Set Priority, and then choose High.
- Check to see if the Call of Duty Vanguard Error Code DUHOK-LESTER issue is resolved.
7 Reboot router
Shut down and restart the WiFi router. And make sure the network connection is normal.
8 Close unnecessary background processes
Unnecessary background processes can eat up CPU, memory and bandwidth to cause Call of Duty Vanguard Error Code DUHOK-LESTER issue. So turn off these backgrounds to solve the problem.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager.
- Select the application under the Processes tab to close the task.
- Click End Task to complete the task.
9 Disable on-demand texture streaming
On-demand texture streaming consumes too much bandwidth or system resources, causing lag, stuttering, high packets, etc. Follow the steps below to disable the On-Demand Texture Streaming option in the game menu.
- Open the in-game menu.
- Click Settings.
- Make sure it’s turned off under the “Graphics” tab.
- Link your Activision account to the device
- Please make sure the game profile is linked to your Activision account or synced.
10 Check for Windows updates
Press Win+I simultaneously to open Windows Settings.
- Click Check for updates under Windows Update.
- Download and install the update.
- Once done launch the game and see if the Call of Duty Vanguard error code DUHOK-LESTER issue is resolved.
11 Reinstall call of duty vanguard
The last resort to fix COD Vanguard error code DUHOK-LESTER is to reinstall Call of Duty Vanguard.
That’s all about how to fix COD Vanguard Error Code DUHOK-LESTER. If you have encountered COD Vanguard error code issue, please follow the methods above to resolve the issue.