Remote Desktop for Windows 11 helps you connect to your computer from anywhere in the world. As with Windows 10, you can use this feature to remotely access a booted Windows 11 computer. Next, this article will show you how to easily use Remote Desktop on Windows 11.
Steps to Setup Remote Desktop in Windows 11
As the successor to Windows 10, Remote Desktop can also be set up and used in Windows 11.
Steps to Enable Remote Desktop in Windows 11
In just a few steps, you can easily enable Remote Desktop in Windows 11. The detailed steps to enable Remote Desktop are as follows:
- Open the Start menu and click Settings.
- In the System tab, click Remote Desktop to open it.
- This will open the remote desktop. Turn on remote desktop switching.
- Confirm the prompt to continue using the remote desktop.
- You will see the name of your PC, use this name to connect to your PC from another PC.
- Click Remote Desktop Usage to add users to Remote Desktop Users.
- Click Add in the pop-up window.
- After adding users, click OK.
That’s all for how to set up Remote Desktop in Windows 11. It is very simple and very fast to enable remote desktop, making your life and work more convenient.