Screen saver is used to prevent the burn-in in older CRT monitors. Although modern monitors are improved and no longer sufferer the burn-in in older monitor, you still can enable or use the screen saver in Windows 11. This article will tell you how to turn on screen saver on Windows 11. Keep reading.
How to Use a Screen Saver on Windows 11?
Follow the steps below to turn on and use the screen saver in Windows 11.
1 Click the Start button and select Settings. Alternatively, you can press Windows key + I keys to open Settings directly.
2 When the settings window opens, click Personalize on the left, then Lock Screen on the right.
3 Scroll down and click Screen Saver under the Related Settings section.
4 The Screen Saver Settings window will appear. Click the Screensaver drop-down menu to select the screen saver you want to use, choose one of the following options:
- None: The default value, the screen saver function is disabled.
- 3D Text: This allows you to enter a custom message displayed as a screen saver.
- Blank: Displays only a black screen.
- Bubbles: Displays transparent bubbles that move with the desktop as the background.
- Mystify: Design that changes colors.
- Photo: This allows you to use a picture of yourself in the collection as a screen saver.
- Ribbon: A ribbon design that runs across the screen and changes color.
5 The screen savers you choose will be previewed on the monitor screen as you browse through them. Click the Settings button for additional options for the applicable screen saver, although only two (Photo and 3D Text) have additional settings where you can change the font, rotation speed, photo used, etc.
6 After selecting the screensaver you want to use, adjust the wait time to choose how long the computer is idle before the screensaver turns on. You can also check the On resume, display login screen option to lock your PC while the screen saver is running.
7 Click OK when you’re done choosing a screen saver and adjusting settings.
After that, your screen saver will display the screen saver according to the settings you choose.
This article tell you how to enable and use screen saver on Windows 11. if you want to turn on screen saver, you can follow above steps.