VLC is a free media player that runs on Windows, macOS, Ubuntu, Android and iOS. VLC Media Player supports Microsoft’s latest Windows 11 system. By installing VLC media player for free, you can watch movies and TV shows on Windows 11.
VLC Media Player is a free download from the Windows 11 App Store. VLC Media Player is available for download through the Windows 11 App Store. Next, this article will introduce detailed steps to download and install VLC media player on Windows 11.
VLC Media Player for Windows 11
Before downloading VLC Media Player from Windows 11 Store. Let’s start with the VLC media player.
VLC Media Player Features
VLC Media Player supports playback of files, discs, webcams, streaming media and devices. Fast hardware decoding can play video without buffering. VLC player supports all formats of video, music, etc. In addition to playback features, the VLC Media Player includes video, video filters, audio filters, subtitle synchronization, and various other features.
VLC Media Player System Requirements
Before installing VLC Media Player, you should check if your system meets certain system requirements. Your system must be a later version than Windows XP SP3. That means VLC Media Player works on all Windows from Windows XP SP3 to Windows 11.
How to Download and Run VLC Media Player on Windows 11?
As mentioned above, you can download VLC Media Player for Windows 11 from the Microsoft Store. The detailed steps are as follows:
- Open Start menu to search for Microsoft Store.
- In the Microsoft Store, search for VLC. Select the first application that appears.
- Click the Free button to download and install VLC Media Player on your PC.
- Once installed, open the Start menu, search for VLC, and open it.
How to Uninstall VLC Media Player on Windows 11
If you no longer need VLC Media Player, you can uninstall it by following the steps below.
- Open your computer’s settings.
- In Settings, click Apps & Features.
- Search and select VLC Media Player here, click the three ellipses on VLC, click Uninstall.
- VLC Media Player will be uninstalled from your Windows 11.