Spotify – Music and Podcasts, as one of the best entertainment app for Windows 10/11, has more than 422 million users worldwide. This article will show you the basic information of one of the Best Entertainment Windows 11 Apps – Spotify, and how to download Spotify on Windows 11.
All You Should Know About Spotify
Play your favorite songs, podcasts and albums free on Windows with Spotify.
Stream the tracks you love instantly, browse the charts or fire up readymade playlists in every genre and mood. Radio plays you great song after great song, based on your music taste. Discover new music too, with awesome playlists built just for you.
Spotify also offers thousands of Podcasts, including originals that you can’t find anywhere else.
Here is the full list the Spotify features for its Free and Pro versions:
- Play any song, artist, album, playlist, or podcast instantly
- Browse hundreds of readymade playlists in every genre and mood
- Watch video podcasts in mini-player or full screen mode
- Stay on top of the Charts
- Stream Radio
- Enjoy audiobooks and videos
- Discover more music with personalized playlists
- Download tunes and play offline
- Listen ad-free
- Get even better sound quality
- Try it free for 30 days, no strings attached
You can click to Get Spotify Free or Pro version from Microsoft Store.
Spotify Basic Information:
|Free or Paid||Free and Paid|
|Language||25 Languages: Arabic, Chinese (Traditional Chinese), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, English (United States), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese|
How to Download and Install Spotify on Windows 11?
First, you should have created a Microsoft Account;
Second, open Microsoft Store by searching Store in Search box;
Third, search Spotify in Microsoft Store and press Enter;
Fourth, select the Spotify app and click Install.
Fifth, just wait to complete the installation process.
Except for the Windows Version, Spotify also has a Mac, Android and iOS version. Learn how to get Spotify Android apps on Windows 11. Or you can use Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera to open a Spotify web player for playing music.
How to Use Spotify on Windows 11?
After installation, your next steps is learn how to use Spotify on Windows 11.
- Click Open to start the Spotify after installation;
- Log in to Spotify with your existed account. Otherwise, a new account for Spotify should be created;
- Start listening worldwide music after or you can buy a pro version to enjoy music without any ads.
Spotify now is playing a much important role in our daily life and work. In this article, we just listed the basic information about it and the methods about how to download and use Spotify on Windows 11 PCs.
Go and Get Spotify App for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store.