Netflix, as one of the best entertainment app for Windows 10/11, has more than 74.58 million users worldwide. This article will show you the basic information of one of the Best Entertainment Windows 11 Apps – Netflix, and how to download Netflix on Windows 11.
All You Should Know About Netflix
Netflix has something for everyone. Watch TV shows and movies recommended just for you, including award-winning Netflix original series, movies, and documentaries. There’s even a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
Now on Windows, you can enjoy every detail of the world’s favorite shows in 4K Ultra HD on Netflix. Download many of your favorite series and movies with the simple click of the download button. You can watch while you’re on the go or without an Internet connection on your PC, tablet or laptop with Windows 10.
Here is the full list the Netflix features:
- Instantly watch TV shows and movies through thousands of internet-connected devices. You can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials.
- Netflix adds new content all the time. Browse titles or search for your favorites.
- The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV shows and movies that you’ll love — just for you.
- You can create up to five individual profiles within a single Netflix account. Profiles allow different members of your household to have their own personalized Netflix experience built around the movies and TV shows they enjoy.
You can click to Get Netflix Free or Pro version from Microsoft Store.
Netflix Basic Information:
|Free or Paid||Free and Paid|
|Language||34 Languages: Arabic Bulgarian Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional Chinese) Chinese (Traditional) Czech Danish Dutch English (Australia) English (Canada) English (India) English (United Kingdom) English (United States)Finnish French French (Canada) German Greek Hebrew Hungarian Italian Japanese Korean Norwegian (Bokmål) Polish Portuguese Portuguese (Portugal) Romanian Spanish Spanish (Spain) Swedish Thai TurkishVietnamese|
How to Download and Install Netflix on Windows 11?
First, you should have created a Microsoft Account;
Second, open Microsoft Store by searching Store in Search box;
Third, search Netflix in Microsoft Store and press Enter;
Fourth, select the Netflix app and click Install.
Fifth, just wait to complete the installation process.
Except for the Windows Version, Netflix also has a Mac, Android and iOS version. Learn how to get Netflix Android apps on Windows 11.
How to Use Netflix on Windows 11?
After installation, your next steps is learn how to use Netflix on Windows 11.
- Create an account on Netflix official website;
- Click Open to start the Netflix after installation;
- Log in to Netflix with your existed account;
- Select your own subscriptions;
- Start watching.
Netflix now is playing a much important role in our daily life and work. In this article, we just listed the basic information about it and the methods about how to download and use Netflix on Windows 11 PCs.
While in some countries, some popular contents are restricted. At this time, a stable and fast VPN should be downloaded for your Windows device, such as iTop VPN, ExpressVPN, Hotspot Sheild, etc.
Go and Get Netflix App for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store.