Miro is one of the best Whiteboard apps for Windows 11. It provides lots of tools including pens, brushes and pencils and allows you to draw and write on Windows 11 devices. Using Miro, you can customize or personalize the canvas like changing the canvas background. This online collaborative whiteboard allows users create various drawings on Windows and Mac devices. Then, this article will tell you how to download and use Miro on Windows 11.
How to Download and Install Miro Whiteboard on Windows 11?
You can download Miro from Microsoft store or it’s official site.
- Step 1 Created a Microsoft Account
- Step 2 Open Microsoft Store by searching Store in Search box;
- Step 3 Search Miro in Microsoft Store and press Enter
- Step 4 Select Miro app and click Install.
Then you can use this online whiteboard after the the installation is finished.
How to Use Miro Whiteboard on Windows 11?
1 Create a new board and add a frame which will be auto saved in your account.
2 Choose a template from the library.
3 Invite your team members to show their ideas or share your board to different members.
All you should know about Miro Whiteboard
With a simple UI design, Miro is a popular online whiteboard app which is used by over 5M+ users. This online collaborative whiteboard is compatible with lots of platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Surface Hub. This whiteboard tool allows you communicating with your team in real time and sharing various files like images, documents, spreadsheets, sticky notes and so on. Moreover, Miro whiteboard can integrate with Microsoft Teams, Notion, Google Drive, etc. it is a simple and effective collaborative whiteboard tool, which makes your work and learning easier.
Miro Whiteboard Features
- Miro Features for Windows 11
- View and edit several whiteboards
- Share whiteboard with team members
- Upload images, docs, spreadsheets, and so on.
- Draw with touch or a stylus
- Convert pen drawings into shapes, sticky notes, and lines.
- Move sketches, drawings, or text.
- Draw Mind Map
- Convert paper notes into digital notes and edit them.
Miro Whiteboard Information
- Publisher: Realtimeboard Inc.
- Current version: 3.11.9
- File size: 37.86 MB
- Compatibility: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Surface Pro
Miro Whiteboard Price
- Single users: Free.
- Teams (2+ members): $8 per member per month.
- For business (20+ members): $16 per member per month.
Start your collaboration with Miro is an easy thing. With this online whiteboard, the remote work on Windows 11 becomes simple and more effective. This article tells you how to download and use Miro whiteboard on Windows 11, iOS, Android and Mac. Enjoy online whiteboard with your team members.