Disney+ is among the best streaming app for Windows 10/11, along with Netflix, Prize video . This article will show you the basic information of one of the Best Entertainment Windows 11 Apps – Disney+, and how to download and use Disney+ on Windows 11.
All You Should Know About Disney+
Disney+ is an online streaming video-on-demand platform launched by The Walt Disney Company and managed and operated by the Disney Media and Entertainment Distribution division of The Walt Disney Company. The platform primarily focuses on film and television content produced by The Walt Disney Studios Group and The Walt Disney Television Group. There are also plans to develop existing and new original programming, including Marvel Studios and its related film and television productions and Lucasfilm’s “Star Wars” series.
Together, Disney+ and Hulu and ESPN+ make up Disney’s comprehensive OTT service platform, which competes with YouTube, HBO Max, Peacock, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and other online streaming platforms.
Here is the full list the Disney+ features:
- Exclusive new Originals from the creators of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic
- Access to new releases, timeless classics and past seasons of your favorite TV shows
- The capacity to watch on four screens at once at no extra cost
- IMAX Enhanced, see the full scale and scope with IMAX’s expanded aspect ratio. Available with certain Marvel titles and accessible on all devices where Disney+ is supported.
- Multiple parental control features including Profile PIN, Kids Profiles, Kid-Proof Exit. Account holders can change an individual profile’s content rating at any time under Profile settings.
|Free or Paid||Free and Paid|
How to Download and Install Disney+ on Windows 11?
First, you should have created a Microsoft Account;
Second, open Microsoft Store by searching Store in Search box;
Third, search Disney+ in Microsoft Store and press Enter;
Fourth, select the Disney+ app and click Install.
Fifth, just wait to complete the installation process.
Except for the Windows Version, Netflix also has a Mac, Android and iOS version. Learn how to get Disney+ Android apps on Windows 11.
You can also directly visit the Microsoft Store to download Disney+ to your Windows 10 or Windows 11 devices.
Of course, if you don’t like to install any extra app to Windows 11, a supported browser is also available to watch videos on Disney+.
How to Use Disney+ on Windows 11?
After installation, your next steps is learn how to use Disney+ on Windows 11.
- Sign up for Disney+ through Chrome or Firefox on your Windows 11/10/8/7;
- Click Open to start the Disney+ after installation;
- Log in to Disney+ with your existed account;
- Start watching.
Disney+ now is becoming more and more popular since its release in 2019. In this article, we just listed the basic information about it and the methods about how to download and use Disney+ on Windows 11 PCs.
While in some countries, some popular contents are restricted. At this time, a stable, fast and free VPN should be downloaded for your Windows device, such as iTop VPN, ExpressVPN, Hotspot Sheild, etc.