Programs start up in Windows 11 in the right way at the right time will help you optimizing your computer performance and speed up your computer.
It takes several minutes to enter the system when boot up; there are many pop up messages in your device desktop after entering the system; you will spend a longer time to wait for the normal work of your computer, unless you will not get a response after clicking the Google Chrome, Skype or other tools you need to launch. And I believe you have meet more such problems during your daily work.
Most of such problems are caused by too many programs are set to start up when the system is launching. Therefore, we will show you how to disable startup programs in Windows 11 in this article.
How to Disable Startup Programs in Windows 11 Settings?
The most efficient way to remove startup programs in Windows 11/10 is to get it disabled in system Settings.
- Click Start Menu icon and choose Settings;
- Select Apps in the left menu and then click Startup;
- The list of all startup apps will be shown;
- Switch the button on the right of the app that you want to disable at start up the system to disable or enable it.
- If several apps need to be disabled, just repeat the above steps.
All the settings will take into effect when next system boot. And you will enjoy a faster system boot up time and faster file accessing speed once the system is ready.
How to Remove Startup programs in Windows 11 with Tools?
Many tools including system optimization and cleaning tool can help you optimize the startup apps in only one click. In the part, we will show you how to disable startup with Advanced SystemCare – a famous system cleaning tool from IObit.It will detect over 25 Million startup items and reduce your boot up time significantly.
- Download Advanced SystemCare from its official website;
- Click the exe file and get it installed;
- Run Advanced SystemCare;
- Choose Speed Up in the Menu and click Optimize under Startup Optimizer;
- You can choose the Apps you want to disable and then optimize it in one click;
- Or you can manually disable the startup items one by one.
Then all the settings will boost you PC performance for the future system start up.