Since Microsoft released Windows 11 21H2, nearly 10% of computers has been installed with it. Microsoft is also continuing to push Windows 11 to compatible PCs by improving the revamping operating system. So far, computers without TPM 2.0 still can’t run Windows 11 at all. Nothing to worry about, this article will show you a Windows 11 Lite version named Ghost Spectre Windows 11 Superlite Version in which it removed many unnecessary features so that more computers can run Windows 11 without worrying about Windows 11 system requirements.
What is Ghost Spectre Windows 11 Lite Version?
Ghost Spectre Windows 11 Lite Version is the modded version of Windows 11 21H2. As mentioned above, many unnecessary features are removed from Windows 11 Lite Version in order to help more PCs which don’t meet the Windows 11 system requirements to install Windows 11. Let’s quickly go through the features and truncated useless features:
Ghost Spectre Windows 11 Lite Features
– Compact Integrated + LZX (algorithm)
– Bloatware FREE!!
– Optimized Pagefile/Services/Scheduled/Search Indexer
– Privacy Optimizations & Performante mode!
– Ghost Toolbox! (Add or Remove Windows Store!)
– Support any Other Language & Keyboard
– Support UWP Games / UWP Apps (ex. Forza/GOW/etc etc)
– Support update to the latest windows 11 build
– Window update can be paused until 2077!
Ghost Spectre Windows 11 Lite Disabled Options:
– Remove Windows Apps and System Apps
– Remove Windows Security, Windows Defender and Windows Smartscreen
– Disable Remote Desktop, NFC, Clipboard, Focus Assist, Tablet keyboard
– Disable Print spooler, you can set Auto in Services If you need printers
– Removes OneDrive
– Disable Action Center and Notifications (only Superlite)
– Disable Telemetry (only Superlite)
– Removes Errors reports – (Superlite only)
– Disable UAC (Never notify)
– Remove WinSxS backup
– Remove Winre (you can also add it back by using Ghost Toolbox)
Ghost Spectre Windows 11 Lite OS Info:
Edition : PRO SUPERLITE, COMPACT, DEFENDER, W/O DEFENDER
Version : 21H2
OS Build : 22000.194
Arch : x64
Lang : en-US
Size : 3.2GB
Install Ghost Spectre Windows 11 Lite Version
It’s very easy to do a clean install of Windows 11 Lite Version. Just like the installation of Windows 11 via official Windows 11 21H2 ISO, you need to download the Ghost Spectre Windows 11 Lite ISO file and then create an installation media.
Step 1 Download Ghost Spectre Windows 11 Superlite Version
Step 2 Download Rufus to create the installation media.
Step 3 Connect your USB drive to the computer and Open Rufus.
Step 4 Under Boost selection, please click SELECT to select Ghost Spectre Windows 11 Lite ISO file you’ve downloaded in step 1.
Step 5 Click Start to get Ghost Spectre Windows 11 Lite ISO file transferred to your USB drive.
Step 6 Restart your computer and press the Boot Menu key before the system logo appears.
Common Boot Menu key are F1, F2, F10, Delete, Esc. Different devices are assigned with different Boot Menu keys. For example:
- Acer is assigned with F12
- Asus is assigned with Esc or F8,
- Dell is assigned with F12,
- HP is assigned with Esc or F9,
- Lenovo is assigned with F12, F8, F10.
Step 7 Choose the USB stick you inserted and press enter to begin the installation.
Step 8 Click on the Windows logo to start the Windows Setup.
Step 9 Next, select Language, Time, Keyboard method you preferred, and then Next. Select operating system on the appearing Window.
Step 10 Click on the Next button to just follow the Windows 11 installation process to get it finished.