It is reported that Victoria 3 will be released in October this year. After release, it will gather more and more players from all around the world. Players may encounter the problem that they can’t play Victoria 3 after they upgrade to Windows 11 and it keeps crashing in Windows 11. Therefore, users are not sure whether Victoria 3 can run on Windows 11. This article will tell you the answer can I run Victoria 3 and how to fix its crashing issue on Windows 11.
About Victoria 3
In August 2022, the P agency strategy game “Victoria 3” announced the latest trailer, announcing that the game will be officially released on October 25th, and pre-orders will also be opened soon.
Victoria 3 is a large-scale strategy game developed by Paradox Development Studio. The game is scheduled to release on October 25, 2022. The game is set in the colonial period of the 19th century. Agriculture or industry, old-fashioned or radical, peaceful or expansive… all are free to choose, balance the conflicting interests that exist in society, and dominate the world.
Can I Run Victoria 3 on Windows 11?
If you want to play Victoria 3 on Windows 11, please check the system requirements of the game to confirm can you run Victoria 3 on Windows 11 device, before you do any system or hardware modifications.
System Requirements of Victoria 3
|OS||Windows® 10 Home 64 Bit||Windows® 10 64 Bit or Windows® 11|
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i3-3250 or AMD® FX 8370||Intel® Core™ i5-6600K or AMD® Ryzen 5 2600X|
|Video card||Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 660 (2GB) or AMD® R7 370 (2GB) or Intel® HD Graphics 630 or AMD Radeon™ Vega 8||Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 1660 (6GB) or AMD® RX 590 (8GB)|
|RAM||8 GB||16 GB|
How to Fix Victoria 3 Crashing on Windows 11?
If your computer didn’t meet the minimum requirements of Victoria 3, please upgrade to your hardware. While, if your system and hardware meet the requirements of the game and it is still not working smoothly, please refer to the solutions below to fix Victoria 3 crashing on your Windows 11.
- Turn off the third-party antivirus tool or Windows Defender, or add Victoria 3 to its white list to allow it to run on Windows 11;
- Run Steam & Victoria 3 as administrator. Just right click on Steam and choose Run as an administrator;
- Download and install the driver. You need to go to the manufacturer website to find the drivers corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version and download the driver manually. Or run device manager on Windows 11 to let the system to detect and update the drivers for you;
- End the process of any unnecessary background applications in the Task Manager by right-click on the start menu of Windows 11 and choose Task Manager;
- Repair corrupt game files of Victoria 3. 1. Start the Battle.net launcher Choose Victoria 3. 2. Click on Options. 3. Select Scan and Repair 4. Click on Begin Scan. 4. Wait until the scan is over. 5. Then restart the game to see if the crashing still persists.
- Reinstall Victoria 3.
Although there are some problems resulting in that Victoria 3 can’t work or launch on Windows 11, we try our best to help you to check can you run Victoria 3 on your Windows system and find out the solutions to fix it not working on Windows 11.