According to Total War: WARHAMMER 3 players, they are curious about whether they can run Total War: WARHAMMER 3 on Windows 11. Since there are system requirements for Windows 11, Total War: WARHAMMER 3 players are worried about they can’t play the game after they are forced to upgrade to Windows 11. No worry, this article will tell you answer.
About Total War: WARHAMMER 3
Total War: Warhammer 3 is a strategy game published by Sega and developed by The Creative Assembly. The game will be released in early 2022 and is now available on Steam. Platform and the Epic Store.
Total War: The background setting in Warhammer 3 will be based on the theme of the Four Gods of Chaos. At the same time, this work will add the popular faction “Kislev” and the eastern power “Aurora”. In the official game screen, it is shown that the remaining camps also include the four gods of chaos: the god of plague “Nurgle”, the changer “Tzeentch”, the lord of bliss “Slaanesh” and the god of blood and killing “Khorne”.
At the same time, Kislev, the country of warriors who face chaos in the north, will also appear. For players who have played Warhammer: Vermintide 2, this is not an unfamiliar faction. The faction leader “Ice Queen” Karina, as a powerful ice wizard, will face the attack of the Chaos Demon. The faction also has powerful ice guards, wing cavalry and monster cavalry. The newly added Aurora camp is a mysterious power from the far east known as the “Dragon Empire”. To reach this country, Western countries need to pass through the dark land and the mountains of pain. The Aurora Empire is densely populated and economically prosperous. The ruler had a large army and used the Great Wall to defend against the barbarians of the north.
Total War: WARHAMMER 3 System Requirements
As we mentioned above, Total War: WARHAMMER 3 players don’t know if they can play Total War: WARHAMMER 3 on Windows 11. Actually, we should check the Total War: WARHAMMER 3 system requirements at first. as long as the device hardware requirements are met, there will no problem to run Total War: WARHAMMER 3 on the device.
|OS||Windows 7 64-bit||Windows 10 64bit|
|CPU||Intel i3/Ryzen 3 series||Intel i5/Ryzen 5 series|
|Memory||6 GB RAM||8 GB RAM|
|Video card||Nvidia GTX 900/AMD RX 400 series | Intel Iris Xe Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti/AMD RX 5600-XT|
|Storage||120 GB||120 GB|
|Dedicated video RAM||2 GB||6 GB|
Why Total War: WARHAMMER 3 Not Working on Windows 11?
Usually, if Total War: WARHAMMER 3 doesn’t work on your Windows 11, you can try to check the upgrades to fix it. But if it still doesn’t work, you should try the following ways to fix Total War: WARHAMMER 3 not working.
- Update Graphics driver.
- Change the Power option.
- Close Background programs.
- Run Total War: WARHAMMER 3 as administrator permission.
- Verify the integrity of game files.
- Reinstall Total War: WARHAMMER 3.
Fix Total War: WARHAMMER 3 Not Working on Windows 11
But if you are facing the issue Total War: WARHAMMER 3 not working on Windows 11 even your Windows 11 device meets the Total War: WARHAMMER 3 system requirements. there might be other reasons resulting this issue. Let’s check how to fix the Total War: WARHAMMER 3 not working on Windows 11.
Update Graphics Card Driver for Total War: WARHAMMER 3
The first step is to check if your graphics driver is outdated or incorrect. Because graphics driver problem is always the factor causing gaming crashing or not working. So, you should check if your graphics driver is outdated or not. If it is outdated, you should update your graphics driver at first.
- Launch Windows 11 Settings.
- Select Windows Update from the left side.
- Click on Advanced options on the right side.
- Select Optional updates on the right side.
- Expand Driver updates to see if any Graphics or other driver updates are available.
Close Background Programs for Total War: WARHAMMER 3
Some Microsoft services may interfere the running of Total War: WARHAMMER 3, you are recommended to disable all background programs to fix the issue.
- Press the Windows and R key to launch the Run box.
- Type msconfig into the box and press Enter.
- Under Selective startup, uncheck Load startup items and restart.
Run Total War: WARHAMMER 3 as an Administrator
- Right-click Total War: WARHAMMER 3 icon and select Properties.
- Choose the Compatibility tab on the properties window.
- Tick the box before the option Run as administrator and then hit on Apply.
Enable Total War: WARHAMMER 3 Compatibility Mode
- Right-click Steam icon to click on Properties.
- Now click on the Compatibility tab in the Properties window.
- Tick the checkbox next to Run This Program In Compatibility Mode For and select Windows 7.
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
Now, restart your computer and Total War: WARHAMMER 3 to check if it works.
Check Game Files
If above ways do not work for you, try to Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- Go to Library in Steam and right-click on Total War: WARHAMMER 3>Properties.
- Go to Local Files > Verify integrity of game files.
Change the Power Option
- Click Win+R to open the Run Dialog box.
- Type the command and click on Enter: Powercfg.cpl
- Click on the High Performance or Ultimate Performance option.
Restart your PC and Total War: WARHAMMER 3 to check if it can open now or not.
Therefore, Total War: WARHAMMER 3 can run smoothly on Windows 11. even your are facing the problem Total War: WARHAMMER 3 not working, there is always solution to fix it.