Windows users reported that they can’t play Rainbow Six Siege after they download and install Windows 11. The game Rainbow Six Siege can run smoothly on Windows 10. Therefore, is Rainbow Six Siege compatible with Windows 11? How to fix the issue Rainbow Six Siege can’t run on Windows 11? If you want to know more about, keep reading.
About Rainbow Six Siege
Rainbow Six Siege is Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege. The game story is based on the late famous military novelist Tom Clancy’s novel of the same name, the publisher Ubisoft also obtained Tom Clancy’s exclusive naming rights for all its military games. The game describes and plays a multi-national cooperative anti-terrorist special force named Rainbow, which performs various corresponding combat missions from their perspective to combat the harm of terrorism to the world. The name “Rainbow Six” itself is the codename of John Clark, the founder of the “Rainbow” squad, according to the description of the original novel.
Rainbow Six: Siege focuses on teamwork and strategy, not just the goal itself. Excitingly, the constantly updated maps and operators make it a varied FPS. But these new content will make it difficult for new players to get started, and I hope the official can do more work to solve this problem. To win more games, you need to rely on subordinate gameplay and good communication – not on brand new operators. Getting to grips with the game will take some pain, but Siege’s future looks bright.
Rainbow Six Siege System Requirements
first of all, let’s learn more bout the Rainbow Six Siege system requirements to check if your Windows 11 hardware meets the Rainbow Six Siege system requirements or not. if not, then you can’t run Rainbow Six Siege on your Windows 11 device.
|OS||Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 10 64 bit||Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 10 64 bit|
|CPU||Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3GHz or better, AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0Ghz or better||Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3GHz or better, AMD FX-8120 Eight-Core @ 2.6Ghz or better|
|Memory||6 GB RAM||8 GB RAM|
|Video card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, AMD Radeon HD 5770, And DX11 cards with 1GB VRAM||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 / R9 280x (2GB VRAM)|
|Dedicated video ram||1 GB||2 GB|
|Storage||30 GB||47 GB|
How to Fix Rainbow Six Siege System Requirements Not Launch or Freezing on Windows 11?
if your hardware meets the Rainbow Six Siege minimum system requirements, then you can play Rainbow Six Siege on Windows 11 device. in some causes, users may also encounter problems, like Rainbow Six Siege not launch, Rainbow Six Siege not working, Rainbow Six Siege freezing or Rainbow Six Siege crashing on Windows 11 even users’ device hardware meet the Rainbow Six Siege minimum system requirements. Why it happens? Usually, there might be conflicts between your hardware and software. However, there are always solutions for problems. this article will provide you several ways to solve Rainbow Six Siege not launch or freezing.
Enable Rainbow Six Siege Compatibility Mode
Enable the compatibility mode of Rainbow Six Siege by the following steps:
- Right-click Steam icon, and choose Properties.
- Then, Properties window will appear, click on the Compatibility tab.
- Check the checkbox before the option Run this program in compatibility mode for (Windows 7 recommended).
- Then hit on Apply and then OK button.
Run Rainbow Six Siege as Administrator
- To run Steam as administrator, right-click Steam, and select Properties>Compatibility tab>check the box before the Run this program as an administrator>Apply>OK.
- To run Rainbow Six Siege as administrator, locate to the folder where Rainbow Six Siege are installed to find the Rainbow Six Siege exe file.
- To run Rainbow Six Siege as an administrator, right-click Rainbow Six Siege exe file and select Properties>Compatibility tab>tick the box before Run this program in compatibility mode for; and then select your previous operating system>tick Run this program as an administrator>Apply>OK.
Verify Game Files
- Go to Library in Steam and right-click on Rainbow Six Siege >Properties.
- Go to Local Files > Verify integrity of game files.
Update Graphics Card Driver
If Rainbow Six Siege still can’t run on Windows 11 after you try above methods, you might consider the graphics card driver problem, including outdated or incorrect drivers which both result in Rainbow Six Siege not launching. Therefore, you are recommended to check and update Graphics Driver. Updating Graphics Driver by third party programs is the easiest and fastest way.
- Download and install Driver Booster which is a driver updating software to help users to check and update all outdated, missing or faulty drivers with 1 click.
- Click on the middle Scan button to check all outdated, missing or faulty drivers on your PC.
- Update the graphics card driver.
It’s done! Now you can check if you can play Rainbow Six Siege on Windows 11 or not.
Update Windows 11
Updating the system is the final way to fix Rainbow Six Siege not launching on Windows 11. Just follow the steps below.
- Click on start menu and search for Update>Check for updates>Install the latest update.
- Restart your PC to check if you can play Rainbow Six Siege on Windows 11 or not.
This article introduces the Rainbow Six Siege system requirements which help users to check if their windows 11 device hardware system are met or not. moreover, it also provides five effective ways to solve the issue that Rainbow Six Siege can’t launch or freeze on Windows 11. Hope it works for you.