Since its release, some users have been reported that they can’t play It Takes Two after they upgrade to Windows 11 and it keeps crashing in Windows 11. Therefore, users are not sure whether It Takes Two can run on Windows 11 or not. This article will tell you the answer can I run It Takes Two and how to fix it’s crash issue on Windows 11.
About It Takes Two
It Takes Two is an action-adventure video game with elements from platform games.The story setting of the game is that a couple is going to divorce, and their daughter is very sad when she knows that. She holds a book of love to make a wish. As a result, the couple’s soul pierced into the dolls, which represent the mother and father, made by the daughter. As little dolls, two people must cooperate in this miniature world, go through adventures, be kidnapped by squirrels, fight wasps, and finally find their daughter to release the spell on her body…
The best thing about this game is that it only needs to be bought by one person! Another player just downloads the friend pass to play together! Now the game is available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC!
Can I Run It Takes Two on Windows 11?
If you want to play It Takes Two on Windows 11, please check the system requirements of the game to confirm can you run It Takes Two on Windows 11 device, before you do any system or hardware modifications.
System Requirements of It Takes Two
|OS||Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows 10 64-bit||Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows 10 64-bit|
|CPU||Intel core i3-2100T @ 2.5GHz/AMD FX 6100||Intel Core i5 3570K; AMD Ryzen 3 1300x or equivalent|
|Video card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB, AMD R7 260x 2GB||Nvidia GeForce GTX 960; AMD Radeon R9 290 or equivalent|
|RAM||8 GB||16 GB|
|Dedicated video RAM||2048 MB||2048 MB|
How to Fix It Takes Two Crashing on Windows 11?
If your computer didn’t meet the minimum requirements of It Takes Two, please upgrade to your hardware. While, if your system and hardware meet the requirements of the game and it is still not working smoothly, please refer to the solutions below to fix It Takes Two crashing on your Windows 11/10 devices.
- Turn off the third-party antivirus tool or Windows Defender, or add It Takes Two to its white list to allow it to run on Windows 11;
- Download and install the the latest Graphics driver. You need to go to the manufacturer website to find the drivers corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version and download the driver manually. Or run device manager on Windows 11 to let the system to detect and update the drivers for you;
- Verify the local file. Open It Takes Two local files > Double-click the Graphic_option file > Change the ScreenMode=Fullscreen to ScreenMode=Borderless > Launch the game again.
- Stop overclocking / turbo boosting, to reduce the frequency of game crashing issues;
- Update or reinstall DirectX files;
Now you may have fixed the crashing problems of It Takes Two on Windows 11.
Although there are some problems resulting in that It Takes Two can’t work or launch on Windows 11, we try our best to help you to check can you run It Takes Two on your Windows system and find out the solutions to fix It Takes Two not working on Windows 11.