Since its release, Diablo: Immortal is gathering more and more players from all around the world. Some users reported that they can’t play Diablo: Immortal after they upgrade to Windows 11 and it keeps crashing in Windows 11. Therefore, users are not sure whether Diablo Immortal can run on Windows 11. This article will tell you the answer can I run Diablo Immortal and how to fix its crashing issue on Windows 11.
About Diablo Immortal
Diablo: Immortal is a mobile large multiplayer online action role -playing game (MMOARPG) , jointly developed by Blizzard Entertainment and NetEase Games.
On June 2, 2022, the game was officially launched. During the same period, the PC opened a public beta and opened in the designated area designated by Asia Pacific in late June. On June 2nd, the international service of the game has been available for download and can be installed on Android and iOS devices through Google Play and App Store.
As a genuine mobile game of a classic PC stand -alone game, Diablo: Immortal has been scored lowly by European and American players since its announcement to the service, which has been full of controversy. While on July 24, it has been open to China, and most of the players are excited on this news.
Can I Run Diablo Immortal on Windows 11?
If you want to play Diablo Immortal on Windows 11, please check the system requirements of the game to confirm can you run Diablo Immortal on Windows 11 device, before you do any system or hardware modifications.
System Requirements of Diablo Immortal
|OS||Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10 / Windows® 11 (64-bit)||Windows® 10 / Windows® 11 (64-bit)|
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i3 or AMD™ FX-8100||Intel® Core™ i5 or AMD Ryzen™ 5|
|Video card||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460, ATI Radeon™ HD 6850 or Intel® HD Graphics 530||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 770 or AMD Radeon™ RX 470|
|RAM||4 GB||8 GB|
|Dedicated video RAM||2048 MB||2048 MB|
How to Fix Diablo Immortal Crashing on Windows 11?
If your computer didn’t meet the minimum requirements of Diablo Immortal, please upgrade to your hardware. While, if your system and hardware meet the requirements of the game and it is still not working smoothly, please refer to the solutions below to fix Diablo Immortal crashing on your Windows 11.
- Turn off the third-party antivirus tool or Windows Defender, or add Diablo Immortal to its white list to allow it to run on Windows 11;
- Run Steam & Diablo Immortal as administrator. Just right click on Steam and choose Run as an administrator;
- Download and install the driver. You need to go to the manufacturer website to find the drivers corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version and download the driver manually. Or run device manager on Windows 11 to let the system to detect and update the drivers for you;
- End the process of any unnecessary background applications in the Task Manager by right-click on the start menu of Windows 11 and choose Task Manager;
- Repair corrupt game files of Diablo Immortal. 1. Start the Battle.net launcher Choose Diablo Immortal. 2. Click on Options. 3. Select Scan and Repair 4. Click on Begin Scan. 4. Wait until the scan is over. 5. Then restart the game to see if the crashing still persists.
- Reinstall Diablo Immortal.
Although there are some problems resulting in that Diablo Immortal can’t work or launch on Windows 11, we try our best to help you to check can you run Diablo Immortal on your Windows system and find out the solutions to fix it not working on Windows 11.