According to news, DAEMON X MACHINA is free to gain on Epic games store this week. However, some users are worried about that they can’t play DAEMON X MACHINA on Windows 11 because some users reported that DAEMON X MACHINA can’t run on Windows 11 after they upgrading to Windows 11. So, does DAEMON X MACHINA run on Windows 11? This article will tell you the answer. Keep reading.
About DAEMON X MACHINA
Daemon X Machina is a NS exclusive mecha action game jointly published by Nintendo and Marvelous and produced by First Studio, developed using the Unreal 4 engine. Kenichiro Tsukuda is the game producer, Masaharu Kawamori is responsible for the mechanical design, Yosuke Kozaki is responsible for the character design, and Junichi Nakazuru and Riyo Hamamoto are responsible for the music. It will be launched on the Nintendo Switch platform on September 13, 2019, and on Steam on February 14, 2020, with online elements.
As a mercenary, the player controls the outer armor called a mecha to fight against human enemies.
The game trial version has been put on the Nintendo e-Shop store, and the trial version provides four missions.
The plot of Daemon X Machina is a story of blood and steel where mercenaries face off against their own beliefs. Set in a world where the moon has fallen and humanity is in crisis, Daemon X Machina players must survive as mercenaries on a chaotic battlefield. Players can customize the appearance of their characters, and the equipment of each part of the mecha can also be selected by themselves; in the outdoor combat area, players can manipulate the mecha to move freely in the scene, the scene can be destroyed, and some items in the scene can be picked up as a weapon. In addition, the weapons that the mech can use are also very diverse.
DAEMON X MACHINA System Requirements
First of all, let’s check the DAEMON X MACHINA system requirements.
|OS||Windows 8.1/10||Windows 8.1/10|
|CPU||Intel i5-3470 / AMD FX-8300||Intel i7-6700 / AMD Ryzen 5 2600|
|Memory||6 GB RAM||8 GB RAM|
|Video card||NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 / Radeon HD7870||NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX580|
|Storage||13 GB||13 GB|
|Dedicated video RAM||2 GB||3 GB|
If your hardware meets the above DAEMON X MACHINA system requirements, you can run DAEMON X MACHINA on Windows 11. However, in some causes, users reported that they are facing the problem that DAEMON X MACHINA not working or crashing on Windows 11. No worry, we’ll talk about this problem in the next part.
Fix DAEMON X MACHINA not Working or Crashing on Windows 11
If you are facing DAEMON X MACHINA not working on Windows 11 even though your computer meets the DAEMON X MACHINA system requirements. you can follow the steps below to solve this issue.
1 Disable fullscreen optimization
Fullscreen is one way to improve the gaming experience. But fullscreen might cause DAEMON X MACHINA crashing or not working on Windows 11. So, you can firstly try to disable fullscreen optimization for DAEMON X MACHINA to check if DAEMON X MACHINA can run on Windows 11.
- Launch Steam and go to Library.
- Right-click on DAEMON X MACHINA and click on Properties.
- Check the box before Disable full-screen optimization under the Compatibility tab.
2 Enable DAEMON X MACHINA Compatibility Mode
If disabling fullscreen optimization doesn’t work for you, then try the second method: enable the DAEMON X MACHINA compatibility mode to see if DAEMON X MACHINA crashing or not working is fixed or not.
- Right-click Steam icon to click on Properties.
- Now click on the Compatibility tab in the Properties window.
- Tick the checkbox next to Run this program in compatibility mode for (Windows 7 recommended).
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
- Finally, restart your computer to run DAEMON X MACHINA.
3 Run DAEMON X MACHINA as an Administrator
- Right-click DAEMON X MACHINA icon and select Properties.
- Choose the Compatibility tab on the properties window.
- Tick the box before the option Run as administrator and then hit on Apply.
4 Increase Virtual Memory
In some cases, insufficient virtual memory may result in DAEMON X MACHINA not working on Windows 11. therefore, you are recommended to increase the virtual memory on your computer for DAEMON X MACHINA.
- Open the Run dialog box by pressing Win + R, then type control sysdm.cpl and click OK.
- In the Advanced tab, locate to Performance section and press Settings.
- Then go to Advanced and click Change.
- Untick Automatically manage paging file size for all drives, tick Customize size.
- Enter Initial size and Final size.
- Next, click Apply and then Ok.
- Finally, restart your computer.
5 Update Graphics Card Driver for DAEMON X MACHINA
Updated graphics driver is very important for playing games because outdated graphics driver might cause conflicts and errors. in other words, oudated graphics driver may result in DAEMON X MACHINA not working.
- To update graphics driver, open Settings by pressing Windows+i keys.
- In Settings, click Windows Update in the sidebar, then select Advanced Options.
- In Advanced Options, scroll down and click Optional Updates.
- Click the Driver Updates section header to expand it.
- Check the box beside any driver you’d like to update and click Download & Install.
6 Reinstall DAEMON X MACHINA
This is the last way to fix DAEMON X MACHINA crashing or not working on Windows 11. In some cases, the bugs in the game may also result in DAEMON X MACHINA not working. So, you should reinstall DAEMON X MACHINA to check if the DAEMON X MACHINA not working is fixed or not. Just uninstall DAEMON X MACHINA and the reinstall DAEMON X MACHINA to see if the issue is fixed or not.
DAEMON X MACHINA can run on Windows 11 if your computer meet the DAEMON X MACHINA system requirements. if it can’t, you can follow above solutions to fix it.