As Back 4 Blood is becoming more and more popular, some users reported that they can’t play Back 4 Blood after they upgrade to Windows 11 and it can not be launched in Windows 11. Therefore, users are not sure whether Back 4 Blood can run on Windows 11 or not. This article will tell you the answer can I run Back 4 Blood and how to fix it’s not launching issue on Windows 11.
About Back 4 Blood
Back 4 Blood is is a thrilling cooperative first-person shooter game. Whether the intense 4-player cooperative narrative campaign, or a competitive multiplayer game as a human or Ridden, the rich game content will always keep you entertained.
Black 4 Blood is created by the the creator of the game Left 4 Dead. In this game, you will battle fiercely with the Ridden. These once-human hosts of a deadly parasite have turned into terrifying creatures bent on devouring what remains of civilization. The extinction of mankind is at hand, and you and your friends must rise up against the enemy, destroy the Ridden and take back the world.
Can I Run Back 4 Blood on Windows 11?
If you want to play Back 4 Blood on Windows 11, please check the system requirements of the game to confirm can you run Back 4 Blood on Windows 11 device, before you do any system or hardware modifications.
System Requirements of Back 4 Blood
|OS||Windows 10 64bit||Windows 10 64bit|
|CPU||i5-6600 (3.3 GHz) OR AMD Ryzen 5 2600 (3.4 GHz)||Intel Core i5-8400 (2.8 GHz) OR AMD Ryzen 7 1800X (3.6 GHz)|
|Video card||NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1050 Ti or AMD® Radeon™ RX 570||NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 970 or AMD® Radeon™ RX 590|
|RAM||8 GB||12 GB|
|Free Disk Space||40 GB||40 GB|
|Dedicated video RAM||4096 MB||4096 MB|
How to Fix Back 4 Blood Not Launching on Windows 11?
If your computer didn’t meet the minimum requirements of Back 4 Blood, please upgrade to your hardware. While, if your system and hardware meet the requirements of the game and it is still not working smoothly, please refer to the solutions below to fix Back 4 Blood not launching on your Windows 11/10 devices.
- Log in or sign in to the Microsoft store to ensure you can run Back 4 Blood on Windows 11.
- Turn off the third-party antivirus tool or Windows Defender, or add Back 4 Blood to its white list to allow it to run on Windows 11;
- Download and install the the latest Graphics driver and other outdated drivers. You need to go to the manufacturer website to find the drivers corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version and download the driver manually. Or run device manager on Windows 11 to let the system to detect and update the drivers for you; Or you can also download a third-party software updater to scan the outdated drivers and update them automatically.
- Remove incompatible programs via Control Panel;
- Verify the integrity of your Back 4 Blood game files. First Run Steam client > Click LIBRARY > Right-click DOOM and select Properties > Click the LOCAL FILES tab, and then click VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES;
- Rollback Windows 11 to Windows 10 to have a try.
- Reinstall Back 4 Blood.
Now just wait for the process until it gets completed, and restart your Windows 11.
Although there are some problems resulting in that Back 4 Blood can’t work or launch on Windows 11, we try our best to help you to check can you run Back 4 Blood on your Windows system and find out the solutions to fix Back 4 Blood crashing on Windows 11