Since its release in the beginning of 2022, Asterigos: Curse of the Stars was been concerned by many game players. Recently, it was released on PS 5, and many players want to know can I run Asterigos: Curse of the Stars on Windows 11 device. This article will tell you the answer about can I run Asterigos: Curse of the Stars.
About Asterigos: Curse of the Stars
Asterigos is an ARPG game work developed by Acme Gamestudio. It was first landed on the PS4 platform and PC platform in the late spring of 2022, and then on the PS5 platform in the late autumn of 2022.
Asterigos is built with Unreal Engine 4. In the game, players can freely explore a city that combines ancient Roman and classical Greek styles. The game features complex, customizable combat styles, challenging encounters and exciting encounters. Immersive story line. Players can discover the long forgotten secrets and hidden paths in this high fantasy world, featuring exhilarating battle encounters, interconnected maps full of places to explore, and an immersive story where every choice matters.
Can I Run Asterigos: Curse of the Stars on Windows 11?
If you want to play Asterigos: Curse of the Stars on Windows 11, please check the minimum system requirements of the game to confirm can you run Asterigos: Curse of the Stars on Windows 11 device, before you do any system or hardware modifications.
System Requirements of Asterigos: Curse of the Stars
|OS||Win10 64-bits Version 21H2||Win10 64-bits Version 21H2|
|CPU||Intel Core i7-6700 or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or faster processor||Intel Core i7-9700 or AMD Ryzen 5 2600X or faster processor|
|Video card||Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 4GB or AMD Radeon 380X 4GB or Higher||Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 8GB or AMD Radeon RX 5700 8GB or Higher|
|RAM||8 GB||16 GB|
|Free disk space||12 GB||12 GB|
|Dedicated video RAM||4096 MB||8192 MB|
How to Fix Asterigos: Curse of the Stars Crashing at Starup on Windows 11?
If your computer didn’t meet the minimum requirements of Asterigos: Curse of the Stars, please upgrade to your hardware. While, if your system and hardware meet the requirements of the game and it is still not working smoothly, please refer to the solutions below to fix Asterigos: Curse of the Stars crashing on your Windows 11.
- Turn off the third-party antivirus tool or Windows Defender, or add Asterigos: Curse of the Stars to its white list to allow it to run on Windows 11;
- Run Steam & Asterigos: Curse of the Stars as administrator. Just right click on Steam and choose Run as an administrator;
- Download and install the driver. You need to go to the manufacturer website to find the drivers corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version and download the driver manually. Or run device manager on Windows 11 to let the system to detect and update the drivers for you;
- End the process of any unnecessary background applications in the Task Manager by right-click on the start menu of Windows 11 and choose Task Manager;
- Repair corrupt game files of Asterigos: Curse of the Stars. 1. Start the Battle.net launcher Choose Asterigos: Curse of the Stars. 2. Click on Options. 3. Select Scan and Repair 4. Click on Begin Scan. 4. Wait until the scan is over. 5. Then restart the game to see if the crashing still persists.
- Reinstall Asterigos: Curse of the Stars.
Now you already know the basic information of Asterigos: Curse of the Stars and the minimum and standard system requirements of it. You can decide whether to upgrade your device or buy Asterigos: Curse of the Stars for your Windows 11 device.