The answer is Yes. usually, there will be no problem to run Asphalt 9 on Windows 11. The Windows 11 store will include what’s in the Windows 10. However, Asphalt 9 players reported that they can open Asphalt 9 on Windows 11. therefore, they wonder if Asphalt 9 work on Windows 11.
Actually, you should firstly check your hardware to confirm if the hardware meets the Asphalt 9 system requirements.
Asphalt 9 System Requirements
|OS||Windows 10 version 14393.0 or higher||Windows 10 64-bit version 14393.0 or later|
|CPU||Intel Core i3 3.3GHz or better||Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz or equivalent|
|Memory||4 GB RAM||8 GB RAM|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 4000||Nvidia GeForce GTX 660, AMD Radeon R9 270x, or better|
|Free storage||3 GB||3 GB|
Asphalt 9 is a racing game in which players can choose from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Bugatti, McLaren, Pagani, Koenigsegg Drive with Porsche and other famous cars, and start your own racing career in over 100 tracks. Face the challenges of gravity, race through the American wilderness, be surrounded by giant tornadoes, dodge avalanches in the Himalayas, and perform cool stunts on the ramps.
How to Fix Asphalt 9 Not Opening in Windows 11?
In past days, Windows 10 users had this issue with Asphalt 9. Gameloft delivers a patch fix to Windows 10 users after so many complaints. but now, Windows 11 users are facing the problem Asphalt 9 not opening. no worry, we will introduce you the solutions in the next part.
Method 1 Update drivers
Keeping your device drivers updated can help you fix game-related issues. When you try to launch Asphalt 9 on Windows 11, you should always make sure that the drivers are updated and supported by the system.
- Launch Device Manager.
- Expand Display Adapters and select Update Driver.
- On the next window, select the Search automatically for drivers.
- Restart your PC after the drivers updated.
Method 2 Reset Asphalt 9
Resetting installed apps can try to see if that resolves the issue.
- Launch Settings.
- Go to the Apps & Features section.
- Select Asphalt 9 and click on Advanced Options.
- Click Reset button.
- Relaunch Asphalt 9 on Windows 11.
Method 3 Reinstall Asphalt 9
If Asphalt 9 files appear corrupted, consider reinstalling the game. This way you can avoid any complications and install the latest Asphalt 9 batch file on Windows 11.
- Press Win + X keys and select Apps & features.
- Locate Asphalt 9 and select the game.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- After Asphalt 9 is uninstalled, reinstall Asphalt 9 from the Microsoft Store.
Method 4 Update Windows
Using an outdated version of the Windows operating system may cause problems starting built-in and third-party services. So always make sure your Windows OS is updated to the latest version to resolve some compatibility issues.
- Press Win + I keys to launch the Settings.
- Go to Update & Security.
- Click on Check for Updates.
- Allow your system to download & install the necessary files.
- Restart your PC after updating.
That’s all, how these ways can help you Fix Asphalt 9 Not Opening in Windows 11.